- Responsive Website Design - Regardless of whether your citizens prefer a desktop computer or surfing the web with a smart phone your website can automatically reconfigure itself to fit the screen available.
- Taxonomy - the ability to create pages that can automatically be linked to other sections of the site based on their content; e.g. by department, by Resident, FAQs, Quick Links, Where Do I Go For..., etc.
- Document Library - the ability to add agendas, minutes, and forms to department pages and have them automatically appear as links on the appropriate document library index pages.
- Photo Library - store site wide photos in their original size and format so they can be used by any department on any page, with automatic resizing.
- Business Directory - offer local businesses the ability to have a self-managed page on your website.
- Publishing Control - restrict publishing pages until approved, or Publish On, Review On, Delete On a specified date. You can even preview pages prior to publishing live!
- Web 2.0 Features - automatically integrate your content with your Facebook timeline or Twitter account. You can even view the site in a mobile friendly format without making any changes to your content, design or navigation, all automatically!
- Online "forms-to-email" designer - each department can create their own contact and service request forms that will deliver the content directly to their city email account mailbox. The data is also stored in comma separated format for easy analysis and importation into other application services.
- Business Directory - Allow your local businesses to set up a self-managed page on your website.